Think it’s too late to change your career? It may not be.
On this episode of Think Tank of Three, we’re talking to a former nurse who spent decades in hospitals, but changed gears completely to follow her passion: wine. She now has a very successful company and charity with her husband, and we’re finding out how she did it.
In this podcast, you’ll also learn:
- How to get the best value on a bottle or a glass of wine in a restaurant.
- Which glass should you buy to save money.
- Which glass of wine has the highest markup and which one to choose instead to save money.
- How you can order a bottle of wine in a restaurant at the best price — without looking cheap.
- A little insight on what it’s like owning a business with your husband.
Continue Reading How to Get the Best Prices on Wine & Starting a Business in Your 40s – Episode #18