Hello friends! This week your fearless Think Tankers are enjoying some time away from the blog and podcast. However, we didn’t want to leave you high and dry so we thought we’d share a couple of our top posts.
These are the posts you’ve loved the most over time all together in one spot. You can reconnect to the content that you’ve said was most meaningful.
- Stop Sharing the Hoax: Facebook Isn’t Restricting Your News Feed to 25 Friends
We get it. We’re all tired of fake crap on social media. You liked it so much its currently our #1 read post.
- Money Can’t Buy Happiness… Or Can It?
The best things in life are free but spending a little bit might help you find some inner peace.
- Are You Posting Enough On Social Media? How Much is Too Much?
We live on social media. Our accounts are our personal and professional brands. Re-read to check your posting strategy..
- Podcast: Knowing Your Worth – Episode 05
We love knowing this resonated with you! Because you should know your worth. We sure think you’re awesome.
- Marketing Strategy: 10 Things to Evaluate Before We Hit Q4
Who doesn’t love a top 10 list!?!
- 3 Reasons Finding your “Tribe” Matters
An oldie but goodie! One of our first posts and yet we see this theme threaded so much of this content.
- Podcast: Setting Healthy Boundaries – Episode 06
Setting boundaries can be difficult. Relisten to remind yourself why it’s so important to set them.
- Why Doing “Good Work” Could Hurt Your Career
Doing “good work” isn’t enough. You need to learn to amplify and self promote.
- Top Marketing Trends You Need to Know for 2019
We’re over half way into 2019, how are you trending?
- Podcast: Building Your Confidence with Dr. Dorian Hunter – Episode 08
Not only is this in the top 10 of your favorite posts, it’s also the top played and downloaded podcast!
Thank you to all of our readers and listeners. We love seeing that you’re reading and listening and finding meaning in our efforts to support women professionally and personally.
As always, if you’ve got a topic idea or a guest you think we should be interviewing, shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message in the comments.
Photo by Alondra Olivas on Unsplash